New Router Support Plan makes Wi-Fi easy
As weather cools down, people tend to stay indoors and use the Internet more. Will your Wi-Fi router keep up with higher usage? If you’re using a router that’s more than 3-4 years old, you can't expect the best performance. Older devices, including routers, can’t process today’s fast Internet speeds.
Alliance’s new Router Support Plan is an easy and convenient solution.
Router Support Plan
- Exclusive AC Wireless Router ($200 value). This dual band router supports fast download speeds and provides wide coverage. Alliance is using a high-grade router not available in retail stores.
- Free, easy installation. Where you install your router matters. We’ll help determine the best location for your new router, and we’ll help connect your devices to it.
- Free, convenient tech support. Just give us a call if you ever need help. Using remote assistance tools, we can help you for free without even visiting your home or business. A convenient benefit for busy people!
- More security. We'll handle updating your router's software to the latest security enhancements, giving you extra protection from hackers. Plus, we’ll secure your router to block neighbors from stealing your Internet connection.
- BONUS: Later on if you need help requiring another visit to your home or business, you'll receive top priority as a Router Support Plan customer. And you’ll only be charged $25 for on-site assistance with your router.
Make your Internet experience hassle-free and get the Router Support Plan today. Dial 611 from any phone with Alliance service or call 605-582-6311 from your cell phone.
Alliance is offering a dual band AC router that supports 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. This router remains the property of Alliance Communications and will not work outside of Alliance’s service territory. If you disconnect services, you must return the router to avoid being billed $200.