Still mailing checks to pay your bill? Auto Bank Pay is an easier, better option. Now when you sign up for Auto Bank Pay, you’ll receive a one-time $20 credit.
With Auto Bank Pay, Alliance will deduct your monthly bill amount from your bank account each month. You never have to worry about missing a payment!
Here’s how to sign up for Automatic Bank Payment:
- Fill out this form or the Automatic Bank Payment authorization form included on the back of your monthly bill. You can choose to have the deduction from your bank account occur on the 10th, 15th or 20th of each month.
- Return the form and a voided check or savings account slip to Alliance Communications, PO Box 349, Garretson, SD 57030.
- Your payment will be withdrawn from your account on the date you selected on your Automatic Bank Payment form.
Click here to log into your online account and follow these steps:
- Click on Auto Pay on the left menu
- Click on New Bank Account
- Enter you bank information
- Click on +Add Bank Account
- Select a payment date (10th, 15th, 20th)
- Review your information
- Agree to the terms and conditions
You are all set!
The one-time $20 credit will appear on your bill within two months. If you need help signing up, dial 611 from any phone with Alliance service or call (605) 582-6311 from your cell phone.
This is a limited time offer and is only valid one time per account.