Alliance is customer owned and locally operated
Alliance Communications is a cooperative, which means we operate under unique principles.
- When revenues exceed the costs of doing business, Alliance Communications gives money back to its customers in the form of capital credits checks. On average 65 cents of every dollar you spend on Internet and phone services is returned to you in your capital credits checks!
- Alliance Communications is customer owned and locally operated, so your money stays in your community.
- Customer ownership means Alliance Communications is accountable to you, not distant shareholders.
- Our rates cover the cost of doing business and are not marked up to generate a profit.
- You have a voice in how Alliance Communications operates because you elect our board of directors.
When you’re choosing whom to use for your communication services, choose the company with the best business principles, Alliance Communications.
Click here to view our bylaws.