How do I set up Outlook 2002/2003?
Below are the instructions for setting up an Alliance email address in Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2003. Click on any of the pictures to enlarge them. Click outside of the picture to return them to normal size.
- Start Outlook. Go to TOOLS > E-MAIL ACCOUNTS.
- Choose ADD A NEW E-MAIL ACCOUNT and click NEXT.
- Choose POP3 and click NEXT.
- Enter the server information on this page. Use the following:
-> Enter your name and Alliance email address.
-> Enter your Alliance username and password
-> Incoming Mail Server: pop.alliancecom.net
-> Outgoing Mail Server: smtp.alliancecom.net
Click the MORE SETTINGS button.
- In the INTERNET EMAIL SETTINGS window, click on the OUTGOING SERVER tab. Check the box labele My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication. Make sure that it is set to Use Same Settings as My Incoming Mail Server. Click OK when done.
- Click NEXT and FINISH, and you are done setting up the email account.