Setting up email in an iPhone or iPod Touch involves the following steps.
- Verify that your device has Internet access before continuing.
- On your device's desktop, tap the Settings button.
- In the device settings window, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then tap Add Account.
- From the list of email types, tap Other.
- Under the Mail field, you will probably see any other email accounts that you have already set up. You can ignore these, and just tap Add Account.
- In the New Account window, click on POP at the top of the screen. Type in your name, Alliance email address and password. The description field should be filled already. Click Save.
- For the incoming mail server host name, enter pop.alliancecom.net, along with your email username and password. Click Save.
- For the outgoing mail server host name, enter smtp.alliancecom.net, along with your email username and password. Click Save.
- At this point, you are done configuring your email account. If everything worked correctly, you should see a screen similar to the one below.