With On Demand, you can choose from a variety of movies within a large library. Then start watching when it works for you. Click here to see what's available.
How to use Movies on Demand
- Just press the On Demand button on your Alliance remote. (If that feature isn’t activated on your remote, press your remote’s Menu button. Next arrow down to On Demand and then arrow to the right. Highlight Library and press OK.)
- Select the category you’re interested in exploring. Highlight the movie you’d like to watch. The movie title, price, rental period, description, rating and length will be shown.
- To preview a trailer for the movie, select Preview and press the OK button on your remote.
- To watch the movie, select Rent and press the OK button on your remote. The purchase information screen will appear containing the movie’s title and price. The purchase screen also will allow you to share the event with the rest of your Whole Home DVR Group. Enter your Purchase PIN, which is defaulted to 0000 until you change it. Select Rent and press the OK button on your remote.
- Your movie should begin playing immediately. Most movies will allow you to view your rental at anytime within two days. The charge for your On Demand movie rental will appear on your next Alliance bill.
If you have questions or need help, dial 611 from any phone with Alliance service or call 605-582-6311 from your cell phone.